Tuesday, June 27, 2006

That must be a mistake!

There are 31 days until we leave for Japan. 31 days! That's a month, folks. A month!

*****
please stand by. this blog will return once its author stops having a nervous breakdown.
*****

Someday perhaps, for all your amusement, I will post the entire list of absolutely everything I have to do between now and July 29. It boils down like this: I'm moving 1/4 of my life to Japan, 1/3 is going into storage, and whatever else is left (any math majors in the crowd?) is being given away. Somewhere in there I am going to Toronto (twice), Vancouver and Winnipeg. The spare room looks like a tornado hit it, the kitchen hasn't a clean dish left in sight, and we're almost out of toilet paper in the washroom. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

5/12ths of your stuff is being given away ;)