Tuesday, February 06, 2007

bienvenue chez moi

I was feeling a bit under the weather (still am - I'm battling a low-level cold) this weekend, and I stayed home in my jammies and cleaned almost the entire apartment (there's a few corners I left untouched). Then I took a bunch of pictures for posterity. Since it's become obvious to me that no one is going to come visit (well, OK, the Homies and Erin did, and they were most welcome), I decided to stick these up on Flickr in the form of a tour. You are invited to view the set here. Many of the pictures are worth (I use that term loosely) viewing in their full size, as I have taken full advantage of the "notes" function this time around.

And if you DO want to visit, you have till the end of July to do so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tour of your manshon! Just like (or better than) being there. Is it possible to burn this tour on CD, notes and all?

strasmark said...

Things I learned from your tour: Julie likes cookies. Also, Julie apparently really likes cookies.

julie said...

OMG, you have no idea. How else would I make it through daily life in Japan? LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Yé, il y a une photo avec ma présence sur le mur. Je suis touché. À quand ma carte postale? :-)