Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Rumours of her blogging abilities were greatly exaggerated...

Taking a page from Rebecca's book*, I have disappeared for over 3 weeks and now am reappearing to provide bloggified reasons as to why I haven't blogged in so long. ...Well, not really. The reasons are not very interesting, and I don't remember most of them anyway. Suffice it to say, I have been busy digging myself out of snow, traveling to Toronto to play Guitar Hero 3 to all hours of the night with the fabulous Judy**, and being sick as a dog.***

Many blog entries were written mentally in my head, usually late at night whilst unable to sleep, and promptly forgotten the next morning.

Anyhow, the point of this Meta-Blog is to create an agenda of upcoming topics of bloggation. The following shall (perhaps) be discussed:


  • The Ghost Who Came Back, Not The Very Next Day But About 20 Months Later

  • Why 19-Year-Olds Should Not Be Given Paper And Pen To Write Poetry

  • Books I Have Read And Loved or, Alternatively, Fiercely Hated

  • Blogging On The Fake Blog: Have You Visited My Flickr Lately?

  • Huh? I Went To Japan Last Year? No Way! Cool, Dude.



* As I am wont to do.

** And before he gets jealous, let me say that I would have included the magnificent Robert in that statement if he had a blog worth linking to...or any blog of any type at all. So there.

*** The "plus side" to being sick as a dog (by which I intend no insult to dogs at all, as I know for a fact that dogs are wonderful, loveable, unsick creatures) was that I got to stay home for 2 1/2 days from work, watching endless episodes of Buffy (I think I watched about 11 in total over 2 days), drinking hot chocolate, eating chicken noodle soup, and generally having Randal fuss over me to some degree. In other words, not so different from my usual life, minus the staying-at-home-from-work bit.

1 comment:

Ladyjutea said...

Me? Fabulous? Hooray!

If you write a blog on why 19 year-olds should not write poetry, I would worship you forever. *bow*