Many blog entries were written mentally in my head, usually late at night whilst unable to sleep, and promptly forgotten the next morning.
Anyhow, the point of this Meta-Blog is to create an agenda of upcoming topics of bloggation. The following shall (perhaps) be discussed:
- The Ghost Who Came Back, Not The Very Next Day But About 20 Months Later
- Why 19-Year-Olds Should Not Be Given Paper And Pen To Write Poetry
- Books I Have Read And Loved or, Alternatively, Fiercely Hated
- Blogging On The Fake Blog: Have You Visited My Flickr Lately?
- Huh? I Went To Japan Last Year? No Way! Cool, Dude.
* As I am wont to do.
** And before he gets jealous, let me say that I would have included the magnificent Robert in that statement if he had a blog worth linking to...or any blog of any type at all. So there.
*** The "plus side" to being sick as a dog (by which I intend no insult to dogs at all, as I know for a fact that dogs are wonderful, loveable, unsick creatures) was that I got to stay home for 2 1/2 days from work, watching endless episodes of Buffy (I think I watched about 11 in total over 2 days), drinking hot chocolate, eating chicken noodle soup, and generally having Randal fuss over me to some degree. In other words, not so different from my usual life, minus the staying-at-home-from-work bit.