Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's his party, and he'll cry if he wants to

Today is my dad's 62nd birthday.*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

While I admire my Dad for many things, not least of which is his penchant for Star Trek and a myriad of other stellar (pun intended) and not-so-watchable sci-fi shows, the most noteworthy aspect of his personality is his ability to stay calm as a cucumber and happy as a clam in the face of clear and present danger**:

Say chee --oh crap.


* But who's counting, right? Hey, only 38 more years till your centennial! heehee :)

** With thanks to my mom (Photoshop is her best friend, but I won't tell you which part has been 'Shopped in), from whom I stole this photo without her consent. What's she going to do? Sue me? Her daughter is a lawyer, true, so I guess it's always possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue! Can I hire you to sue yourself, or would it be a conflict of interest?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, oh daughter of a slaughter! I'll keep snorkeling on for another 38 years.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Lavigne!

And Julie - you mom has MAD Photoshop skillz!