Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The End of the (Dal) World?

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.


I sure hope this is a temporary problem and not the end forever and ever of my Welcome to Sherwood Forest. I liked that page.

Plus, I gave up on my Geocities quest long ago and so have nowhere else to put it!!!

While we are on the subject, I would like to state for the record that my precious laptop has been in and out of repairs at Staples and Sony for the past 6 weeks with no end in sight, and so I have not been able to work on the Flickr website I started about 8 weeks ago (though I'm going to upgrade to an unlimited site once I get the darn 'puter back). That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Problems with the laptop, I'm sure, shall be detailed in these pages on an upcoming date (probably once it turns out they have failed, yet again, to solve my apparent problem).

1 comment:

Stuart Boon said...

Eek! This is a scare. I currently have all my blog pictures hosted at Dal. Strangely, I have not been afflicted yet. Hmm. But yes, the days of Dal seem so distant. How fondly I look upon falling asleep in the backrow, except for when Smarties were on offer. ;^)