Sunday, November 12, 2006

heh heh...

So I was just passing by my site here, with no intention of posting tonight (it's been a freakin busy week and weekend, so proper posts will just have to wait), when I noticed on the Ottawa webcam that there seems to be traces of SNOW on Parliament Hill. SNOW! Then I remembered that it is, after all, almost mid-November. Just because it is plus-10 degrees Celsius in the evenings in some parts of the world, doesn't mean it's going to be balmy everywhere, I guess.*

Anyway, I'm on my way to bed in my new-and-improved futon (extra futons brought over from Randal's place...and I desperately needed them!) after spending the evening puttering about and fussing over the placement of my new couch. (Yay! An item desperately needed even more than the futons, I might add.)

* Actually, to be fair, I saw a temperature reading around 7:45 p.m. today that said it was +10, but let me be honest when I say that it felt much, much colder than that. There was a wicked cold wind.

2 comments:

Eriotto said...

I hate you! Check out the
view from my window in Hokkaido this morning:

EB

Anonymous said...

Now you know what it's like living in Vancouver. ;)