Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shiny!!!

We finally made it out to Serenity tonight!

Unfortunately, we are headed out to Toronto tomorrow afternoon for the weekend for a friend's wedding (and Thanksgiving too, of course!), and I have yet to pack. Plus, as per usual, I must sleep. But I will endeavour to find some time this weekend to blog about the film, as well as the carousing revellers on the bus on the way back home after the movie (why is it that whenever you want some peace and quiet to mull over a great film in your mind, you are stuck in the confines of a city bus with a dozen or so very drunken 18-year-old frat boys singing the theme to "Rocky" at the top of their lungs?) - they deserve a mention, I guess, since not much out of the ordinary ever happens in Ottawa ...

For now, suffice it to say that while the film got off to a rocky start, it found its way, pushed all the right buttons, and basically managed, by the end, to knock my socks off at how GOOD it was. Really, need I say more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe they %!((&) ^@$#!

*censored for your protection*