- search Google for: Calgary "all you can eat mussels" (while you can search and find it this way in English, it's much more fun if you change Google to display in Japanese, which seems to be how it was located originally)
- search Yahoo! for: "hai gambarimasu" (both with or without quotes)
- search MSN Search for: Anneliese Michel "photos" (way down on page 10 - I'm surprised someone made it that far!)
- search Google for: pixxiefish (who woulda' thunk it?)
- search MSN Search for: here's lookin' at you, kid.
The other day I searched Google for pixxiefish myself, and Google asked me if I meant pipefish. Which, if you don't know, is an incredibly cute, long and skinny type of fish.