Sunday, May 29, 2005

Who needs sleep?*

So I just added a bunch of links to my Amsterdam posts, as promised. Soon I will be setting up a Flickr site and there you can see pics from Amsterdam (many of them are Randal's rather than mine since he has the fancy-shmancy new digital camera) as well as pics from previous trips and things (SE-Asia!!!). Been on and off jet-lagged this weekend...or just post-trip doldrums, who knows? Anyway, back to work tomorrow ... real life manages to trudge along like always. Rion misses his Auntie Jan - we don't take him for 2-hour walks every day - but he is glad to have his floor renovation project back (no such home-decor projects possible at Auntie Jan's).

And now, without further ado, I am dragging my sorry ass to bed.


* As the Barenaked Ladies would say :
Who needs sleep?
(well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you’re getting
There’s a guy who’s been awake
Since the second world war)

No comments: